Dec 14, 2019 Instantel Auto Call Home Test
- When deploying a Powercase or remote monitoring Micromate for Instantel Auto Call Home, be sure to fill out our remote monitoring form at this link.
- A call home test should be performed while on-site with the Instantel Micromate or Minimate seismograph. Auto Call Home and Blastware Mail systems are generally ready to answer incoming calls from your seismograph. This connection can be tested on Instantel Micromates by pressing cancel from an active monitoring session, or on a Minimate plus by holding the right arrow and setups, then pressing enter until you see the call home options.
- Your rental modem has a public facing static IP address, you can verify the modem voltage by logging into the modem with your web browser using the assigned IP address, port number and credentials that are provided to you. Otherwise, you can request this information from us. You may also upgrade to our fleet management system or receive a daily report with all of this critical information.
- We recommend Thor for Micromates and Blastware for Series III (Minimate Plus or Blastmate III) units. Auto call home works with both programs, however you should refer to the user manual or contact us if you’d like assistance setting this up. All rental units are pre-configured by us before you receive them, which makes installation as simple as possible.
- If you own your own Instantel Minimate Plus or Micromate and you’d like to add remote monitoring. We have Powercase and modem rentals available. This equipment is pre-configured with our remote monitoring service and support.
- If you already own a modem, we can build it into a Powercase enclosure for you.
- If you’d like to rent your own secure remote monitoring server, we can set one up for you to manage yourself. It includes all of the technology that our rental seismographs have.
- Additional information can be found at our Support Page. Be sure to Contact Us if you have any other questions.