NEWEST MODEL : Available for Rent, Lease and Purchase – Request a Quote
Micromate Technical Specifications If your construction project specifications refer to Blastmate III, it has been retired by Instantel. This new Micromate system meets all the same technical specifications of the Blastmate 3 in addition to adding greater memory and battery life, along with faster processing, download speed and a revised, simpler user interface. If you prefer the form factor of the Blastmate III, an optional Powercase enclosure is available for the Micromate which includes Remote Monitoring capability. A optional printer can be added as well.
- USB 2.0 with Host and Device support for memory sticks, printer, 3g or 4g modems, GPS devices and New Sound Level Microphone
- Large color touch screen with simple menu icons and shortcuts
- Integrated Keypad: Large 10-key interface with dedicated function keys
- Supports Instantel’s Auto Call Home for remote automated data reporting/transmission/emails/website
- Monitor Scheduler: Assign different setup files, scheduled self-checks, scheduled Auto Call Home times and start/stop.
- Small enough to be hand-held • Rugged and reliable: Field rugged and durable design with a fully sealed top panel, non–corrosive connectors, and sealed electronics to enhance water resistance
- Optional protective boot and faceplate or Powercase (shown below)
- Storage capacity for 1,000 events (additional capacity optional)
- 10 day battery life (standard), 15 days (optional)